In collaboration with Nara Machinery Japan, KILBURN offers Paddle Dryer for drying of Industrial and Municipal waste water sludges. This dryer is indirectly heated conduction type dryer with very high thermal efficiency. It consists of 2 hollow shafts with set of hollow Cuneiform Shaped Paddles welded to it and revolving inside a jacketed casing.
“KILBURN, in more than 39 YEARS, has DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, SUPPLIED & INSTALLED more than 25 CUSTOMIZED SLUDGE DRYERS in various INDUSTRIES”
BENEFITS OF DRYING
Immense benefits are derived by drying sludges and by-products. In industries and municipal water treatment plants drying of sludges reduces disposal cost and convert waste into marketable products. KILBURN Paddle Dryers provides a reliable and efficient method for drying of sludges either from filter press or from centrifuge. It is also used to remove hazardous volatiles.
AND SPECIAL FEATURES
• Compact & Sturdy Design
• High Thermal Efficiency
• Self Cleaning Paddles
• Minimal Dusting
• Minimum cost of drying
• Suitable to dry sludge upto less then 5% without back mixing with sludge moisture upto 90%.
• Material of construction of paddle dryer can be carbon steel or stainless steel grade 304L or 316L depending on type of sludge handled. Also special abrasion resistant lining is applied on the paddle surface when handling abrasive sludge.
• KILBURN offers different models of Paddle Dryer depending on heat transfer area for various handling capacities.
• Pilot plant facility is available for conducting trials at KILBURN’s test centre.
TYPICAL INDUSTRIES & APPLICATION
Waste Water Treatment
• ETP Sludge
• Biological Sludge
• Municipal Sewage Sludge
• Sludge from textile, pharmaceutical, paper, chemical & allied