Pneumatic Conveying Systems are designed by vast experience, rather than just by formula. KILBURN offers optimally designed systems which offer considerable economy.
“KILBURN has 39 YEARS of EXPERIENCE in DESIGN, MANUFACTURING, SUPPLY & INSTALLATION of CUSTOMIZED PNEUMATIC CONVEYING SYSTEMS for VARIOUS APPLICATIONS”
PNEUMATIC CONVEYING SYSTEMS
The art of transporting bulk materials through a pipe line by either a negative or a positive pressure airstream is called Pneumatic Conveying. The simplest pneumatic conveyor is a miniature hurricane, directed to a certain destination by means of a pipe.The air, when moving with sufficient velocity, will carry objects in its path, depending on its substance or weight. The reference to art is made here because Pneumatic Conveying is more an art than a science.
Pneumatic Conveying Systems are designed by vast experience, rather than just by formulae. KILBURN offers optimally designed systems which offer considerable economy.
AND SPECIAL FEATURES
• Dust free transportation of a variety of products
• Flexibility in routing – can be transported vertically & horizontally by the addition of a bend in the pipeline.
• Distribution to many different areas in a plant and pick-up from several areas.
• Low maintenance and low manpower costs.
• Multiple use – One pipeline can be used for a variety of products.
• Pipeline can be used to convey high valued products.
• Ease of automation and control.
Would you like to Get Quote for our Pneumatic Conveying Systems?
TYPICAL INDUSTRIES & APPLICATION
• Copper based pigment
• Zinc Stearate
• Lead Arsenate
• Carbon Black
• Titanium Dioxide
• Nickel ore
• Iron Powder
• Coffee beans
• Corn Meal
• Cocoa Powder