KILBURN undertakes design, engineering and fabrication of all kinds of engineering equipment and system to suit customer requirement and also build to print activities.
Kilburn’s manufacturing facility has been certified by ASME for U and U2 stamps for high pressure and critical vessels. Kilburn is registered with National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors. Kilburn also has the certificate of authorization for R symbol stamp for the repair of boilers and pressure vessels from National Board. Kilburn also makes equipment’s as per CE marking and with PED Certification. Kilburn is well equipped with established welding procedures for variety of material combinations as per various standards like ASME IX, API, EN, IS, ASME B31. 3 etc.
- Pressure Vessels
- Heat Exchangers
- Evaporators & Condensers
- Silos, Bag filters, Cyclones, etc
- Other special equipment as per customer’s design & drawings requirements.
Materials Of Construction
KILBURN is well experienced in fabricating following material of construction :
I. Exotic Materials
– Super Duplex Stainless Steel
II. All grades of stainless steel
III. All Grades of Carbon Steel including low alloy steel
IV. Pressure retaining equipment’s of Hardox 400
Capability (Equipment Specifications)
Diameter – Upto 5 meters
Length – Upto 40 meters
Thickness – Upto 70 mm
Higher dimension fabrications can be undertaken on case-to-case basis.
Maximum Lifting weight : 150 T
Maximum Transportation weight : 250 T
Fabricated Equipment – Cyclones
Other Fabrication Projects Executed
• Large size Hastalloy Hoppers ( 3.5 m x 3.5 m x 5 m) ( For a reputed company in India)
• 6 nos. Stainless Steel Reactors ( For CIBA CKD Biochem Ltd, Mahad )
• 9 nos. Pressure Vessels ( For Cochin Refineries Ltd, Cochin Thru Petrofac International Ltd., Sharjah)
• 6 nos. Pressure Vessels in Titanium ( For Bhillai Steel Plant supplied through McNally Bharat India Ltd )
• Pressure Vessels and Heat Exchangers to Linde Process Technology India Ltd, Baroda for their purge gas recovery units at FACT, Cochin and NFCL, Kakinada.
• 12 nos. pressure vessels for SRU BLOCK of IOCL, DHDS project at Cochin through Petrofac International Ltd, Sharjah.
Fabricated Equipment – Hoppers in HastalloyC MOC