- Order received from leading chemical company for rotary calciner package of capacity 350TPD for soda ash plant.
- Repeat order received from leading south India based company for electrically heated rotary calciner for fumed silica.
- Order received from leading off shore contractors for supply of 9 nos skid mounted instrument utility gas systems for end user ONGC
- Various orders received for sludge dryers from many textile and pharmaceutical companies
- Commissioned rotary high speed vaccum filter for soda ash application (1st time in India) for leading chemical company in Gujarat
- Commissioned high temperature fluid bed reactor for fumed silica at a plant in Southern India
- Commissioned conveyor dryer for insoluble sulphur at a plant in Gujarat. This is the 4th order from same company
HIGH PRESSURE SPOOL TESTING
- High-pressure spool testing at 1055 kg/cm2 was carried out in our works successfully and released by TPIA appointed by a reputed client from Saudi Arabia.
- The system consists of high-pressure heavy duty air operated hydraulic pressure testing system assembled with imported heavy-duty high-pressure pump for hydrostatic pressure testing up to maximum 1900 bar with 7 bar inlet pressure.
- The pump is fitted with air filter cum pressure regulator, pressure gauges, air shut-off valve, pressure release valve, pressure isolating valve along with high-pressure SS tubings and fittings.
- The entire assembly is mounted on an MS trolly along with 20 liters SS tank with foot valve, strainer and exhaust muffler.
- All instrument mounting tappings where plugged using SS 1/2″ NPT plugs.