KILBURN undertakes design, development & manufacture of large heavy duty and special fans for all industries like Cement, Refinery, Chemical, Fertilizer, Steel, Metallurgy and Power Plants.
KILBURN specializes in large industrial & special application fans to suit special process & plant needs. KILBURN enjoys an unmatched reputation as manufacturer of repute for industrial fans for critical duty conditions.
“KILBURN, in more than 39 YEARS, has DESIGNED, MANUFACTURED, SUPPLIED & INSTALLED more than 1000 CUSTOMIZED CENTRIFUGAL FANS for VARIOUS APPLICATIONS “
• Impeller with smoothly diverging curved blades channelizes the flow to reduce noise levels and eddy formation giving efficiency of up to 87% , comparable with the best in the industry.
• Streamlined volume to prevent turbulence/losses
• Inlet box for smooth transition of air/gas from vertical/horizontal inlet to axial inlet of the fan
• Reinforcement/wear strips on blades and hard facing to prevent wear and tear due to high dust content
• Material of construction: Carbon/Stainless Steel, Alloy Steel, special materials and materials of high strength
• Sturdy pedestals for lower stress and vibration levels and machined sole plates for perfect alignment
• Double inlet and double width fans for higher capacities and pressures
• Special design which incorporates differential expansion of different components for high-temperature service
• Any other special feature as required by the customer
AND SPECIAL FEATURES
• Low noise level
• Performance tested to national / international standards
• Minimum power consumption & low operating costs due to high efficiency
• Reliability of operation and long operating life due to sturdy mechanical design
• Volume up to 15,00,000 m3 /hr
• Temperature up to 500 °C
• Diameter up to 4000 mm
• Single or double inlet
FAN TEST FACILITIES